Thursday 28 May 2020

MY SHORT LIFE STORY IN MY DAYS IN NNEWI AND IN ST MARY'S HIGH SCHOOL IFITEDUNU, DOWN TO OTU ONITSHA

MY SHORT TRUE LIFE STORY CAPTURED FROM MY DAYS IN NNEWI AND IN ST MARY'S HIGH SCHOOL IFITEDUNU, DOWN TO ONITSHA.

Nnewi North- Uruagu, Nnewichi, Otolo Nnewi is my second home, i lived with my Auntie their for years as a young boy bc my mum died when i JSS 3 and my father died earlier in my primary 1, when i am beginning my primary School education.

So i took this my Auntie Martha Oragui as my mum, she started selling fried rice and indomie near moto parts, i use to visit her there as a little boy.

She later came down to Machine parts in zone 9 nearly opposite Ogbuawa yoko shop and selling ukwa(bread fruit) and so popular that even Ogbuawa and other rich men eat her ukwa.
I was always around helping her in the sales their during my holidays in School bc i was a secondary school pupil then who was expelled from St Johnbosco Seminary Isuaniocha, i then entered St Mary's High School Ifitedunu.

Then on my finishing my secondary school i lived with this my Auntie in Nnewi for yesrs, i attended the block rosary in Nnewi was part of the mass server and finally a Charismatic member in St John de Cross Akwuegbo Nnewi.

I later started changed to St Michaels Nnewichi as my new parish, bc of my friends living around their, later to St Louis Catholic bc it was closer to our house at Uruagu near nwanyi imo bus stop Uruagu Nnewi, i made too many friends in Nnewi after my town.

As i help my Auntie in her  Ukwa selling business at zone 9 Machine parts Nkwo Nnewi, i was riding my late mum Suzuki 80, sometimes i use it for an okada; i use to carry people to their destination and they pay me.

Even sometimes when i visit my uncle a priest- Late Rev Eugene Iloghalu at Aguluezechukwu in Aguata LG, i usually turn the machine to Okada, carrying passenger around Ekwulibia and near by town like Ezinifite etc, i was  also keeping some serving for my future plans.

Along line, after some months,  i then start my own business, i bought a camera and started snapping pictures as a hustler.
I go to occasions invited or uninvited in Nnewi and in my to Adazi Enu, snap pictures, go and print it Ibeto Industry in Otolo Nnewi, search for the owners of the pictures, distribute it to them and collect my money.
It was a very lucrative business bc i made a lot of gain from their and i  also crested of friends in Nnewi through this my business and my Auntie's business in Nkwo Nnewi.

As time goes on having made soo many friends, i see it important that join machine parts business as a promising young youth, despite the fact that i wanted to further my education but no financial assistant from anyone, even my uncle living in London UK and other rich ones in town failed me; bc i am from a royal family(the first Igwe of my town is my Uncle, Igwe Mek Iloghalu Obi Okotu 1 of Adazi Enu).
Igwe Obi Okotu saw the intelligence/commitment to duty as a mass-servant, called me one day after Sunday mass in front of our Parish Priest then Rev Fr FC Nwosu bc he as Igwe sits beside the Priests in the Altar in early 90's. He then told Fr Nwosu that i behave more like a priests but it is better i become a Priest and promised to sponsor me.

It was so disheartening that nearly seven months after his taught and promises to me, he died. Other of my uncle did not want to care about our wellfair and then run to ikwunnem ooo.

After some years of staying wuth my Auntie in her business, i decided to start-up my own business.

I then told my Auntie about this my plan of joining machine parts business this and he took me to one of his customer Sir Anayo Oc Columbus in zone 9 machine parts, that was where i learnt the machine parts business for almost two years and also made a lot of friends again their.

When i am ready to start up the business, bc my Auntie promised me earlier to sponsor with some money so as to start it up, but it happened that one man Mr Lotenna doing business in Onitsha she borrowed some money refused to pay back.

On this ground i have to join another of my uncle(first son to my mother's sister, amukolo m) again by name Mr Charles Ezeanya(Ezeeye Standard Business) in 2002 doing business in Lagos line main market Onitsha.
I was staying in R1/25 Lagos line main market, learnt and was into this business for almost three years again as a servant and decided to start travelling to Lome Togo, instead of waiting for six or seven years for settlement.
I initially travelled to Togo with nearly one(100) hundred thousand naira in 2004/2005, it was lucrative business then bc after every trip, i make more than half of the capital as my profit.
I was going to Togo, but it was very bad on me when my goods confiscated through GUO motor then, we tried all our possible best but the goods was not release till date, i had a little set-back but by the grace of God i started picking up again in the business.

As time go-on, i started placing some goods order from China through this my Uncle and throgh other of my good friends like Theophilus Danjuma,  Obiefuna Ozubulu, Adima Fidelis, Mc Duluo Izuegbu all from Lagos line main market.

It was very bad for me and i was down for years spending my hard earn money when i had an on 26th December 2007, and August 2010.
It was a bad experience but within this years i was down from two times accident of 2007 and 2010 i wrote two books titled-"LOVE, HUMAN SEXUALITY AND SPIRITUALITY" and "YOUTH AS THE TOOL OF NATION BUILDING, EVANGELIZATION AND DEVELOPMENT"  so that those years and spent money will never be a waist for me......

Thanks be to God that my life have been changing in line with the above books, i am now in the second stage of that my second book which is Evangelization, which i am into now as an Evangelist, then next on-line is my contributions in my local(town), State, National Development and development in the International community through my youth groups-"Ego Kristi Youth Movement International(EKYMI)" aka Young International Leaders Assembly(YILA/YALA)"

So i recommend the above books to our youths for a guide in their developmental stages that will lead to their greatness in life.

Written from the inspiration derived as i was chatting with my mentor, a true youth leader and now a member Representing Nnewi North in ANSHA Hon Nonso Smart Okafor.

Thanks

Evangelist Ositadimma Luke Iloghalu(Executive Assistant to Willie Obiano on Community Liaison)

No comments:

Post a Comment