Saturday 23 May 2020

I AM FROM A ROYAL FAMILY AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH

I am from a royal family in this town and i am to be treated as such, combined with my political appointment then even as an Evangelist my integrity must be preserved and not meant to be slandered by a tout.

Onye amuma adighi adi ire na ala nna ya, i now confirm the above word of God.
But i never expected such inhumane treatment from a set of people that are supposed to be my friend, whom i drank with and also worked with for the progress of our town. The only saw that i was very down in health in 2017 with attacks and sickness; they were celebrating and they taught i was finally down never to rise again, they mocked at me, cajole me, make mockery of me, even among APGA Executives, even among the CYON which i was once a leader, even him Eloo Mbakwe who was a founding member of my group- Ego Kristi Youth Movement International, who i took to Sen Victor Umeh house in 2015.
All of them abandoned me and even rejected me and forgot all my contributions in our town Adazi Enu, non of them even visited in my months-sick bed.

Even as an EA to Governor when Sen Victor Umeh came to Adazi Enu on January 2019 they didn't invite me and hide it from me, even my in-law Uche Ejidike and went to that meeting with Sen Victor Umeh in this town of Adazi Enu, wonders shall never end.
Sen Victor Umeh asked about me in that meeting, it was Hon Sir Sabastine Onwughalu(the only good man) that called me and told me that Sen Victor Umeh asked about me.
It was later after the meeting that Bar Obum Okpala, Bar Michael Onyekwelu asked me that i was not there in the meeting by my boss, i told them i was not informed.

Some people in this our town Adazi Enu taught they are God, but God has finally came down fully to our town Adazi Enu, to show up and manifest his power.

But i am following the whole incident in due process, maka ndi asiri Adazi.

God has came to fight for me in this our town Adazi Enu, believe it or leave it, but pray to God so that you will be alive to tell the story to ur children, to ur grand children and ur great grand children.
Bc God have now taken over affairs of things in our town Adazi Enu, just to fight my battle bc i put all my trust and faith in God despite the hard challenges i went through.
Thanks be to God for mercy and love unto me.

Another topic....

In fact, let me reveal it to you, coronavirus visited Adazi Enu bc of me bc they conspired against in their PDP meeting, but in my prayers that holy Saturday night, God reminded to me the good by that victim to me earlier, his support of #100000 to my Akwankwo CYON magazine, his support of #50000 to pay the hotel accommodation at Choice hotel for our EKYM seminar on 2016; i have to change the tune of my prayers and still his miracle.

And i called and send messages that midnight to the victim, to his wife Mrs Anthonia, and to our PG, a message to call and tell doctors in charge, to come and text him again; that he have no case of coronavirus at all, that it was allegations.

Mrs Anthonia Eze or PG is in this group to confirm my message OK.

Mana onye amuma adighi adire na ala nna ya.

But since God is now fully involved, all these anomalies and evils in the leadership/political system of our town Adazi Enu must be corrected pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment