Saturday 23 May 2020

MY RESPONSE TO COMMENTS ON ELOO MBAEKWE CASE

Oga i don't expect it from you, i would have acted if not he is part of our group.

If you know very well right from childhood, you should easily speak up that hardly will you ever see me quarrelling with anybody or seeing me fighting.

Then in respect to my type of person, in order to say that you saw me fighting with someone, i presented a case for you to look into the case bc it has been a sort of ganged-up and then profer solution and you are here calling it childish abi.

Your own case will come tomorrow and rewarded childish bc you didn't fight immediately.

I would have taken a big step in respect to the above assault, but i gave these guys second chance as a brother to collect him/themselves and you are here calling it childish.

If you don't have anything to offer in such issues, you better remain silent than causing more problems.

Oga Emma which disappointment, when somebody after our arrangement and coming up with list of youths that we were told to bring up for the youths to benefit from the governor's palliative for the youths of Adazi Enu, went at the back by their PDP colleagues and change the list.
I  came to scene for the distribution and found out that he insisted and didn't change the list back to our original list, i was then asking him in serious note how can he changed the list i wrote with him, this guy came around me as i was barking at him, i taught it was a joke, but i didnt know that they have made some plan against me before bf i came down, and carried me up for a fight, chanting with their colleagues that thry will even do this or that to me.
When they were making this there plan i was even in ur house at OgweniOcha bf they called me on phone, the point is that Eloo after taking marijuana(Igbo) start acting without a second taught but i will still teach him a lesson of his life bc this is not the first time, he have done this type of thing.

So i don't expect it from you, i would have acted if not for the fact that he is part of our group, a founding member of my group EKYM and my age grade.

You know me very well right from childhood, you should easily speak up that hardly will you ever see me quarrelling with anybody or seeing me fighting.

Then in respect to my type of person, in order to say that you saw me fighting with someone, i presented a case for you to look into the case bc it has been a sort of ganged-up and then profer solution and you are here calling it childish abi.

I am never afraid of any case, anyone can have a case tomorrow, even when u are right ok

I would have taken a big/,
bold step in respect to the above assault, but i gave these guys second chance as a brother to collect him/themselves, instead of settling in the police station or in the court.
N:B:- Anybody assault/embarrassing me is doing so the Executive Governor of Anambra State, then if you people feel that i am complaining too much, i will then act but let nobody blame of any of my actions, i don't want to respond to that boys words bc he is an illiterate and he doesn't know the gravity of the offense he just committed.

Judge rightly pls

No comments:

Post a Comment