Saturday 6 May 2023

The Founder of Ego Kristi Youth Movement Intl, Founder of Young African Leaders Assembly(YALA/YILA)-Evang Ositadimma Luke Iloghalu receives his first physical

Excels Stanley My leader i appreciate, this might be the first gift ever i am receiving from a friend being a male or female since i was born.

I have not been favoured despite the fact i came from a royal family and was a closest child to HRH Chief Mek Iloghalu, Obi Okotu 1 of Adazi Enu. My uncle Obi Okotu 1 Adazi Enu, Ogbebuluagha never takes me for granted bc he loves me soo much. 
Whenever he is going for the new yam festival(Awa m ji Adazi Enu), i am the little child to lead in the dance of little boys, that always dance ahead as he goes inside the hall for Awam ji Adazi Enu.

I still have it at the back of my mind still, once we are going in for that Awam ji, the singer that is always his best then for Awam ji Adazi Enu is Mr Leornard Okpala(Peacemaker, de Igbo high life singer from Adazi Enu Isi Okotu ), it pained us that at the pic of his career as Ezigbo onye Adazi Enu, he Peacemaker was spiritually attached, he continue to battle with sicknesses; he ended up only singing in local beer parlours in Anaocha LG and nearby local govt.
He Peacemaker always tell me how he was to Obi Okotu and always sing for him, but since Obi Okotu 1 died, he was forgotten by his children likewise myself was forgotten too.

Please i urging every youth that have good plans for his/her future to always give alms, offer help to others, always give supplizes to ur friends and colleagues, it always open new gates, no matter how small it is.

Obi Okotu 1 of Adazi Enu is devoted Christian Catholic Faithful, he has his royal sit inside the tarbanacle in the altar where the mass servants(Altar Night boys) and that where he stays for holy mass every Sunday, then i was also a committed mass-servant that can never morning mass,  thannk God that Rev Fr Fidelis C Nwosu is still to confirm all this my words.
It was this my uncle Obi Okotu 1 of Adazi Enu that called me one day after Sunday mass, and tell Fr FC Nwosu that i behave like priests, that i don't behave as if i know him again whenever i am serving in the Sunday holy mass; on that note he ask if i want to become a priest, i told him yes that i want to become a priest like Fr FC Nwosu; and bought the Seminary form for me, i then went for the exam and pass, i also went for the interview and also passed.
I was among the four of us my brother(nwadiani m) Mr Chukwudi Iwuchuchukwu Dynasty Chudi , Rev Fr Emmanuel Chijioke Igweokpala, Mr Francis Nnaemeka Ezenwa and myself Iloghalu Luke Osita  that was admitted in Akpu Seminary that faithful year.

It was bitter experience that Obi Okotu 1 Adazi Enu died in ghastly motor accident that year 1991 before my entering the Seminary, and that's where my poverty experience started, bc my own Father Late Luke Iloghalu was killed by arm robbers(that's why i am always mad with arm-robbers, and i always cash them wherever i step my foot; is a grace given to me by God to appease me for the pains)  when i am still in the primary school bc his sons and daughters living outside the Country forgot all the good things their father is doing, and that's where the Obi Okotu 1 dynasty started failing.

 Bc their father and my uncle was a great man with mega affluent with soo many industries, properties in Abia State, in Anambra and in other part of Nigeria; Obi Okotu 1 has his bread bakery industry in Adazi Enu, in Umuahia etc, he was into soo many businesses where he introduce my own late Father and his other brothers and sisters.

But his sons and daughters go-on living in USA, UK etc enjoying the wealth Obi Okotu suffer to built and forgot the legacy he left behind.
I then passed to enter the Seminary, but nobody is there again to sponsor, i then saw it as a big burden to my mum, and told her i will look for helper bc my other uncles didn't my entering seminary serious bc HRH  Chief Mek has died, i first approached Chief Jerome Okoye-Ezechukwuduluo(Canopy Oil) for assistance for entering the Seminary then, he didn't turned but told me that it will look like he is neglecting the doctors, engineers in Iloghalu Family if he take up such responsibility and he gave me then Tin powdered Peak Milk and Bournvita as a provision to help me as i am ready to go into the Seminary soon for the first time.

This is how i started hustling to make sure i go on with my life in the Seminary, what i always do then is that whenever we have break in the Seminary, i will take up my rope(ete) for cutting palm tree, made money from climbing/cutting palm fronts/palm fruits, i also dig-,up sand from gutter and pack it oneside until it is up to a trip of sand, then Mr Moses Ezeokeke father Nkwo -Machine will always bring buyers, all tiper men who will come and buy that sand from me, after i will give my mother all the money to add to my education payment.
Before the holidays ends, some time i goes to this my two uncles Dr Emeka Iloghalu, Mr Festus Iloghalu, who always give me their own little support for my transport and my food in School, but the problem is that they didn't want to take up the responsibility bc they were also starting up their own businesses to blossom as they use to tell me.

Why i gave this wrong essay, is that truly despite help i give to others, poor, Less-privileged for years now, i have never received any physical gift from any person, although i received some monetary alert from so and I see it as an evil siege, yoke and bond which God have broken with my fasting/prayers and with hon Excels Stanley special gift to me.

Thank God for love to me all this while, have started and then open my doors for many gifts to me now and forever in Jesus name, Amen

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment