Tuesday 23 May 2023

APGA STATE CONGRESS JUST CINCLUDED!!!!! EVILS THAT MEN/PARTY DO, DOES NO LONGER LIVER AFTER THEM, BUT LIVES WITH THEM, !!!!

APGA STATE CONGRESS JUST CINCLUDED;
EVILS THAT MEN/PARTY DO LIVES WITH THEM!!!!

When a Party or a Person leaves the he is known for and starts living in evils, the person or parties starts falling immediately bc he have gone contrary to the God of destiny, and such distance himself from his God and original destiny(Fr Mbaka made mentioned of such situations in his song--Mgbe ibidoru mebe njo, Ike na ebube gi anaaa!!) even the Spirits will be against that Person or Party in what he or she is doing; you as a person is also expected to distance yourself from such person or party or you will be drag to the mud with that evil system. For example those that collected dollars, millions of naira from APGA candidates from various States during ever-notorious primary that started tearing APGA apart where are them today with all those ill-,gotten money.
When i listen hon Ben Obi(Igwe APGA) warning last night, that any person that was involved in corruption previously, especially those that collected money before the primary election shouldn't be given the opportunity to pilot the party affairs, so as to bring sanity back to APGA, I taught that this people will take him serious, but to no avail.

That's what just transpired today in APGA Congress where they so called Stakeholders did the same way they have be destroying an Igbo Party Col Odumegwu Ikemba Ojukwu suffered very hard to put in place as the only Igbo party then, now Ojukwu is dead and the cock is almost dead.

Due to my care and concerned for Ndigbo, especially the Anambrarians who have invested Soo much in APGA, i decided to work for the revival of dying APGA as her Youth Leader with my divinely given capacity.
I come to realize today that those selfish old cargos are still manipulating the system; i only pity the governor and the good people of Anambra State bc the political system in APGA is dead on arrival.

Just imagine that they so called Congress/Election committee in my front told the governor that i was sreened-out bc i didn't have party membership card, when i was insisting that election be conducted b/w myself and the person that didn't campaign for the Youth Leader whom the called as the winner.
How can this type of aged men still be feeding the governor with falsehood at this critical time when APGA is almost dead.
I submitted party membership card with my voters card last week wednesday being the 17th Day of May 2023.
I picked my interest form to run for deputy Youth Leaders APGA on Saturday 13th May 2023, went back to Adazi Enu that same evening to feel and return my form.
On Monday being 15th May 2023 i took my filled form to the APGA Party Secretariat,  that was heavy rain that evening that i have to sleep in Awka, so as to fill and submit the form the next morning being Tuesday 16th May 2023.

When i went to the party house next morning 17th May 2023 the person in-charge of the form by name Isaac Obadiegwu told me, that we are meant to submit our form with our party membership card and voters card, which was not in the information given to us earlier.
I have to go back to Onitsha, brought my APGA Party membership card and  voters card, went back to Awka same day, I called Isaac on getting to Awka, he told me to come next morning being Wednesday being 17th May 2023 that the screening will also hold that same Wednesday.

I went to Party secretariate and waited for him, until was directed to Melok hotel where they are doing the screening and collection of the forms, i went to that place and submitted my party membership card, my voters card to the same man that gave me the form at New Melok hotel near government house Awka.
The first time i went tthis man Isaac, i told him that the Chairman of Adazi Enu ward 2 by Chidozie Emegwalu have refused signing my form, he told that once i bring my party membership card snd voters catd, that the issue of Chairman signing or not is settled.

In this particular move and due to this my ambition to salvage APGA was not able to go to wa I lost my phone that monday 17th May at Aroma.
Even today the list of Aspirant and delegates that came from Anaoxha, which was given to TC Chairman Anaocha- Hon Ik Ozo, Mmiri, which they used to their #10000 naira to delegates my name was not their, but that of Tochukwu Obiadi they callead as the winner was there, forget all these evil men they are wicked, heartless and are always after their selfish interest, instead party interest; quote me anywhere; they are non-repentant sinners and APGA is gone QED!!!

But thank God that another mighty Igbo-origin party LP generally accepted in almost all the geopolitical zone, and more interestingly LOL I accepted by all the youths, specially accepted by the Obedient Family Worldwide.

I thank you my friends, fans, relatives for your support to me through your good wishes, prayers to me within this time i wanted contribute my quota for the rescue of an Odumegwu Ojukwu Origin Igbo party, which i found out today that these men are un-repentant, which made APGA dead on arrival.

I am happy to God bc i just witnessed with my own eyes the same that made most of the party faithfuls to decamped into soo many other parties. When most of my friends and my boss Sen Victor Umeh were telling me that APGA is gone bc the Spirit is no longer in APGA, to leave APGA and join LP, I used to these most of my friends who living in Diaspora that the good people in APGA can fixed the damaged image, without knowing that APGA has gone to a place of no return!!!

It is a pity that i was flogging a dead snake, but to God be the glory and thank Him God for the grace all these while and within this period.

Evangelist  Iloghalu Luke Osita 
Founder of Ego Kristi  Youth Movement Intl(EKYMI), Founder Young African Leaders Assembly(YALA), Founder Young International Leaders Assembl,y(YILA), Media Director Adazi Enu Town Union(ATU) and Chief Media Director Ego Kriisti Media...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ydm1AZ7qTPCcdaEcft9AxpJ5Pq8hgBCotREUnsuaWkf9u6gn1nYXTH6W9F62yUJel&id=100071046618863&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

No comments:

Post a Comment