Saturday 6 May 2023

Kidnappers cut on Camera in Adazi has been arrested, Kudos to Anambra State Police Command.

 was cut on Camera at Adazi yesterday 28 April 2023 has been arrested,
Kudos to Anambra State Police Command.




I met them at Okacha Neni around 9;29 when i was coming back from my brothers traditional marriage held in Chief Nwafor Akuchukwu Anene's Compound in Orofia Village Abagana, they were inside shuttle bus.

They called me to come, i went close to them and they asked me the town i came from, i told them from Adazi Enu; they asked my name; I told them Ositadimma Luke Iloghalu, they droved-off immediately towards Oye Neni direction.

After watching them droved-off, i entered my machine again towards Oye, when i got to Madam Choice shop( Nwanyi Abacha) along that same part in Neni, i saw them again packed infront of that Madam Choice shop monitoring who will be driving towards that shortcut that passed through that Madam Choice shop to White Castle Hotel, so that they can kidnap the person.

I noticed their plan again, as the stand their i found out that they have not gotten any victim to follow, i passed through them again, since they didn't get any victim or any person ready to move; they thought it wise following me again; i looked back seeing them coming towards me, i drove towards the police station ahead and they stopped following.
When i got very close to the police station, i found out that they police blocked the entire road instead of leaving small gap where people usually passed-by, bc i passed through their that evening bc i met with DPO Neni Police Station(SP Uche Asadu) and gave him the Invitation to my thanksgiving tomorrow Sunday 30th April 2023. 
When i saw that road was blocked and those bandit has gone back, i turned; i noticed the police flashing me their torch-light, i guess may be they are signaling me to come back so that they can open the blocked road for me, but i have made up mind and followed that white Castle Neni part very close that Police Station.
I called the Commissioner of Police to intimate him on the latest development in our area bc i had in several people's conversation that these people have be terrorizing these our axis from Nnobi through Neni for like two weeks now, but Commissioner was not picking his calls.

When i got infront of white Castle, i stopped and chatted with some boys and girls, to ease the tension.

I pray against these kidnappers yesterday morning, bc one of my friend Mr Mgbede living in Asaba, whom i gave my IV on Thursday evening told me that since his last kidnapped experience in Onitsha that he is not coming to Onitsha for any events again; instead he will send me his own support.

I was moved by such a pitiable security situation in Anambra State, so i pray and committed everything in the hand of God that morning.
May the name of God be praised, exulted and magnified for his miracles of security unto me and unto us all in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment